Headquartered on the historic Portsmouth, NH, waterfront, with sales offices in Buckhead, GA’s TechRise startup center, B2W Software empowers heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably.
The Company’s highly differentiated ONE Platform connects people, resources, and construction workflows through interoperable software modules for estimating, scheduling, and dispatching, field tracking, equipment maintenance, safety, and reporting. Unlike disparate solutions, the ONE Platform is unified by a single operational database and can be rapidly deployed by contractors of all sizes on premise or in the Cloud.
B2W Software develops enterprise class software solutions used in the daily operations of the construction industry. User Experience Product Designer will work closely with the company’s Product Managers and Development Team members to develop efficient and creative user interfaces that delivers information in an effective and pleasing manner.
- Support the product development process through building and maintaining an effective design system consisting of UI components, layout, and navigation patterns, fonts, colors, and more
- Utilize above design system to develop productive user interfaces that effectively communicate data to the end user for the decision-making process
- Collaborate with Product Managers and development to communicate new functionality and feature enhancements through wireframes, interactive flows, prototypes, and design specifications
- Conduct and participate in research to understand client and end user needs and expectations for useability of products
- Collaborate with product managers and development team members to implement useability improvements and incorporate those improvements in feature additions and enhancements
- Work with development team to create visually appealing and useable solutions that present complex interdependent business data in ways that are intuitive and meaningful to end user needs
- Take a lead role in the information architecture or products and features, working with the development team to identify critical workflow and design interfaces based on this foundational understanding or workflows and key data
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human Computer interaction, technology or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude capable of debate or merits of alternative approaches. Ability to iterate with team through alternate approaches to reach a decision
- Fluent in design tools like Invision, Photoshop, or web technologies to communicate designs effectively with product engineering and management
- Effective communication skills with capabilities to present designs and rational for solution to customers, team members, and management
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and complete assignments on time and when needed
- Experience working in agile software development environment. Ability to work on and with cross functional teams to deliver solutions
- Ability to create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes with tools such as Invision, Phototype, Invision Studio, Figma, Adobe, SD, Slack, etc.
- Health & Dental Insurance premium paid 75% by company
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- $100,000 Life Insurance paid 100% by company
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance paid 100% by company
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation & sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Energetic and professional work environment
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95
- Company-paid parking access for Public Parking garage
- Dress Code – Business Casual every day
- Professional development opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
How to Apply
To apply for this position, submit the following via email to hr@B2WSoftware.com. No phone calls or recruiters please.
B2W Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, basis of genetic information, citizenship status, or any other group protected by law.