As a member of our growing Customer Success team, you will facilitate installation, on-boarding, training and renewals of our subscription manufacturing analytics platform.
You are highly organized, people-oriented, and a great communicator. You feel great satisfaction in making customers successful, and can multi-task and handle changing priorities with ease.
If you're ready to help accelerate adoption of a product that is loved, a customer base that is effusive, and a team that is committed to winning, let's talk!
- Gather requirements from customers necessary to ensure a smooth installation process
- Orient and on-board customers to the features of our products
- Perform routine check-ins with your assigned customers to maximize their success in performing the desired actions with our products
- Ensure retention and satisfaction of all assigned customers
- Experience in customer success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Excellent multi-tasker
Preferred education level: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Job/Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Nashua, NH (Non-Remote)
Send resume to email@example.com
Working at Datanomix:
Datanomix is a fast growing technology start-up based in Southern New Hampshire. We are building a cutting edge production analytics platform, delivering massive improvements in productivity, employee capability and company profits for our customers. We have raised the benchmark for what Industry 4.0 and data leverage should mean to American industrial manufacturers, and will continue to do so during our next major growth phase.