Datanomix is seeking multiple Full Stack Engineers to assist in continuing to build out its industry-leading analytics platform.
- In this role, you will work alongside our UX and Data Services teams to:
- Implement new queries and API's to surface analytics and insights from the back-end
- Connect API's to front-end frameworks, implementing product designs and meeting performance and responsive requirements
- Integrate and test with a variety of mobile/desktop platforms to ensure performance and functionality
You must have 3+ years experience building and shipping products using most or all of the following:
- Dynamic charting libraries such as D3.js
- RBAC in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
Preferred education level: Bachelor's degree
Job/Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Nashua, NH (Non-Remote)
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working at Datanomix:
Datanomix is a fast growing technology start-up based in Southern New Hampshire. We are building a cutting edge production analytics platform, delivering massive improvements in productivity, employee capability and company profits for our customers. We have raised the benchmark for what Industry 4.0 and data leverage should mean to American industrial manufacturers, and will continue to do so during our next major growth phase.