Do you love dogs? Do you love helping people? Come help our customers use our award-winning dog GPS fence so they can let their dogs run free off leash.
SpotOn invented the world’s first truly wireless fence back in 2019. We experienced commercial success, were featured in Forbes for our growth trajectory, and have won awards from the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), South by Southwest (SXSW), the Stevies, & the NH Tech Alliance.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for answering new customer inquiries with expert knowledge of our products and services. This representative will also be responsible for supporting existing customers through the setup process and providing guidance on technical issues. This position is best suited for a CS rep with superior communication skills through multiple channels and a proven track record for gaining product and industry knowledge to support their role. This role is hybrid after the training period with weekend hours.
- Educate and guide new customers on the features of our products and services by becoming a product expert for SpotOn and offering industry knowledge
- Demonstrate excellent customer service by working with the customer to determine the root cause of issues and coming to satisfactory conclusions
- Communicate across multiple platforms including phone, email, chat, and social media on a daily basis
- Enter accurate information into our CRM platform for quality metrics reporting to enhance the customer experience
- Facilitate communication between the customer and our service center to process hardware issues and customer returns/exchanges
- Document customer interactions accurately and record them within our Customer Management Portal
- Ability to maintain a professional, responsive, and calm demeanor working directly with the general public
- Comfortable taking inbound phone calls and making outbound phone calls to customers
- Clear written communication with both internal and external customers
- Thrives in a fast-moving startup environment
- Contribute to group discussions regarding unique service issues
- Understand potential issues as they arise and report accordingly
- Possess an enthusiastic approach to solving problems while maintaining a level-head
- Driven towards group success in a highly collaborative and innovative environment
- Must love dogs and be comfortable in a dog-friendly office
- 2+ Years of D2C customer service support through phone, email, chat, and social media
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with Shopify, Freshdesk, or related e-commerce and CRM platforms
- Associate degree in hospitality, business administration or similar
Schedule once training is complete:
- Monday – 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday – 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday – 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday – OFF
- Friday – OFF
- Saturday – 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Compensation & Benefits
SpotOn Fence offers total compensation packages based on employees' professional experience, with starting salary between $22 and $24 per hour based on experience level.
SpotOn’s benefits include: Health/Dental/Vision (up to 95% company sponsored depending on plan), HSA/FSA/Dependent Care savings plan, 135 hours paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, 104 hours sick time, Medical & Parental Leave, Tuition Assistance, matching 401K plan, Disability Insurance, & Life Insurance. Hybrid work is available after 90-day probationary period. Plus, you can bring your dog to work every day!
Commitment to Diversity
SpotOn Fence is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment. We do not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status.